What is Ayurveda Spa and Services?
Charak Ayurveda offers you a wide range Ayurveda programs. We have some special and unique treatments programs for medical illnesses as Arthritis, Mental Tension and Migraine, Slip Disc, Rheumatic diseases, Joint Pains, Low Back Pains, Paralysis, Facial Paralysis , Spondylitis, Migraine, Sinusitis, Headache, Asthma, Muscular Dystrophy, Rejuvenation Therapies, Weight Reduction, Weight Gain, Neurological Disorders, Respiratory diseases related disease Cough, Common Cold, Sinusitis, Bronchial Asthma and Nasal Allergies, Stress Disorders, Gastric disorders related to Indigestion, Gas trouble, Hyperacidity, Constipation, Piles, etc. Gynecological problems like White discharge, Dysmenorrhoea, Menopausal problems, other bleeding disorders and vaginal infections, and many more services like Herbal Facial, Herbal Beauty Massage.
Ayurveda Treatments Available
- ABHYANGA : This is an Ayurvedic practice where the individuals are provided a rejuvenating, detoxifying and relaxing full body massage or oil bath using medicated warm herbal oils. This helps enhance suppleness, improves skin lustre, encourages natural sleep and reduce stress levels. This practice is a MUST for today’s man and their busy lifestyles and recommended by Agri Gold’s Ayursukha.
- SVEDANA : A detoxifying herbal steam bath and sauna bath can reduce tension and allow release of impurities and toxins through the skin. Ayursukha professionals understand this and use specially selected herbs to suit the individual body type.
- NASYA : This is another prevalent Ayurveda practice through which a stimulating nasal therapy using medicated oils and herbal powder ideally combined with Shirodhara. It provides fast and effective relief in migraine, tension, headaches, insomnia, and sinusitis.
- SVEDA : Hot sand/rice is wrapped in muslin cloth and pressed and massaged on affected areas or all over the body in Sveda therapy. This is done to rejuvenate, detoxify, improve skin softness, lustre, complexion as well as muscle tone. It must be noted that this therapy is highly effective in rheumatoid arthritis and certain types of muscular-skeletal pain and cold hands and feet.
- BASTI(Siro & Kati) : This is an Ayurvedic therapy practiced in Ayursukha in which medicated herbal oil is kept in a reservoir on the affected part for a specific period followed by a gentle massage.
- NETHRA TARPANA : Medicated oil is put around the eyeballs in a reservoir in this therapy. Herbal healing ghee is put in the groove so as to lubricate the eyes as well as the surrounding areas for a required time. This therapy provides optimum rejuvenation to the eyes. It is also a much needed process for improved vision and beauty of eyes, as it strengthens the eye tissues. Nethra Tarpana also stimulates optic nerves and muscles and is recommended by Agrigold’s Ayursukha.
- THALA POTHICHIL (ENT) : Medicated paste is applied all over the scalp of individuals who want to undergo this Ayurvedic therapy for a prescribed time.
- UTTARA VASTI (Fertility)(only for ladies): Ayursukha recommends this therapy for ladies with certain gynaecological problems and infertility issues. In this process, specially formulated medicine is administered through the vagina
Ayurveda and Your Life Energy
Students of CAM therapy believe that everything in the universe – dead or alive – is connected. If your mind, body, and spirit are in harmony with the universe, you have good health. When something disrupts this balance, you get sick. Among the things that can upset this balance are genetic or birth defects, injuries, climate and seasonal change, age, and your emotions.
Those who practice Ayurveda believe every person is made of five basic elements found in the universe: space, air, fire, water, and earth.
These combine in the human body to form three life forces or energies, called doshas. They control how your body works. They are Vata dosha (space and air); Pitta dosha (fire and water); and Kapha dosha (water and earth).
Everyone inherits a unique mix of the three doshas. But one is usually stronger than the others. Each one controls a different body function. It’s believed that your chances of getting sick — and the health issues you develop — are linked to the balance of your doshas.
An Ayurvedic practitioner will create a treatment plan specifically designed for you. He’ll take into account your unique physical and emotional makeup, your primary life force, and the balance between all three of these elements.
The goal of treatment is to cleanse your body of undigested food, which can stay in your body and lead to illness. The cleansing process—called “panchakarma”— is designed to reduce your symptoms and restore harmony and balance.
To achieve this, an Ayurvedic practitioner might rely on blood purification, massage, medical oils, herbs, and enemas or laxatives.